11 Jan 2006

SLS Shopping List

Ever since MoleWall added me as a contributor to his blog, he has been pastering me to post something here. Well, here it is. (Finally!)

Happy belated new year. Today is the 6th working day of 2006. For the past week, I've been taking sometime off during lunch hour, tea break, or dinner, to go down SLS to fulfill purchase requests from friends. Here's a lowdown of what I've bought:
  • 25 x DVD+R
  • 01 x miniSD 1GB
  • 01 x DVD+R DL
  • 10 x CDR lightscribe
  • 01 x DVD+R lightscribe
  • 03 x CD jewel cases
Coincidentally, I've been buying items related to storage media. (Yes, CD jewel case is a form of storage medium!) Total accumulated capacity is 138.7GB. The thing is, I didn't get all these items in a single day but on 4 separate days! I've made a total of 4 separate trips for 4 friends within the first 6 working days of 2006! Nevertheless, I work near SLS, so it is very convenient for me to pop by SLS... Just cross the road!

Any more requests from SLS?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you vwery much citysea! Will pass you the requests when I have them. :)