14 Jan 2006

Doris' Wedding

Today I attended Doris' wedding dinner. It was at the extremely far Rasa Sentosa hotel. Luckily there are free shuttle buses to fetch us to and from various convenient location around Singapore.

The dinner started at 2045hrs, earlier than my expected 2100hrs. The food is good, but not great. Her husband's friends are a crazy brunch and very sporting indeed, adding a lot of fun and laughter into the event. (This is the one Yum Seng that actually feel lively.) There were a number of video, some made by Doris and one made by citysea's software.

I must say Doris must have put a lot of effort into her wedding. I always think that Doris put a lot of effort into doing her best and doing good things. She has a very good heart and always try to make people happy.

Did not get to talk to her much during the dinner. I wish her happiness forever and wonderful marriage of mutal support and encouragement!


No comments: