18 Jan 2006

My Baby is Dead!

Sigh! After faithful serving me for nearly 3 years, my Pentium baby is dead. It went with a big bang, with smoke and sparks and then simply refused to response anymore. I just hope I am able to harvest its organs, especially its brain (hard disk) and the memory contex I just implanted.(1 Gb RAM).

Yes, we had our differences at times. Our relationship had not been totally trouble free. She has her tantrums and refuse to work at times. But she was a faithful servant most of the times, sometime tolling non-stop for months.

Perhaps I have mistreated her. I neglected to clean and detox her regularly. Now she is gone... I regretted not treating her better.

Farewell my baby. I am going to miss you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog site. Clean, logically delineated, with coherent sentences, proper punctuation, grammar and spelling. Rarer than you might think, especially for a blog :)

And as for your baby, well, it's the darn thing's kismet (inescapable fate/destiny). Time for it to reincarnate to version 2.0x.

MoleWall said...

Thank you very much for your kind comments!

Anyway, I am migrating to my sister's old computer first, while I consider the new iMac Intel Core Duo :P