9 Apr 2006

Mellben Crab

One of the best place to eat crab in Singapore, the coffee shop opposite May Flower Secondary School in Ang Mo Kio is the place to visit if you are a crab lover. Heck! Go even if you are not a crab lover like me, coz the food there is fantastic!
Be forewarned! Either be one of the ten people who booked a table a day or go before six o'clock or be prepared to queue for a long long time!
This lotus leaves pork ribs dish is unique in flavour and refreshing in taste. Recommended.
Tofu with seafood mixed in. Okie lah... not too bad.
The star of the show! Chilli Crab! We learned something too! The male crab are bigger and more juicy with bouncier meat, but the female crab are sweeter and have the arteries clogging roes that most people loved!
What is Chilli Crab without buns?! Small, delicious, perfect!
Fresh prawn stream with a dash of wine! The best way to eat fresh prawns!

6 comments:

Zuraffo said...

I missed singapore... *sob sob* Now I eat home EVERYDAY!

MoleWall said...

Hey! you can come back to Singapore! We missed you too! (hug hug)

Argo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Argo said...

hey zuraffo u are not alone! me too unless really have no time to cook *sob
molewall, nice blog u have.. the pics of the food really made me drool!

MoleWall said...

Thanks! Err... sorrie, but hor who are you har? I blur blur...

Anonymous said...

oops pai say.. I don want to post up my name online but I think you will be able to figure out from this posting
http://argohnaut.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_argohnaut_archive.html