9 Sept 2006

Singapore's Japanese Food Central

Raymond brought me to Cuppage Plaza today. I did not know that there are so many Japanese restaurants there. And there seems to be a lot of Japanese folks eating there, so the food must be good (MWLogic ®). We visited a restaurant on the third floor. The menu was written in Japanese and English, but the English is just the Japanese words in alphabets. There are no pictures, no explanation whatsoever so we cannot really tell what the items on the menu are except for the few with recognizable chinese characters or familiar terms I learned from watching too much anime. For a minute there, I thought I need to do the "close my eyes and point at the menu" thing, but it turned out that the waitress speaks perfect Chinese. Whew!

We got a seat at the door in the very very crowded restaurant. So we got to see what other people ordered. The food was great, so I definitely plan on going back there!

Chicken Rice?



Very good tempura



Fantastic Grilled Salmon



Grilled Beef Set



Anyway, Monster House is 4.5 Stars. Definitely worth your tix.

No comments: