2 May 2006

The Wait is Finally Over

Today, I have made a decision not to wait anymore. Waiting is a painful thing, especially if you waited with high hopes that it is worth it. With each passing day, that hope just keep diminishing until there is nothing left.

It is time now to move on. The wait is over. It was a lot of time and a lot of effort put into it, but was it worth it? I really don't know. Kinda sad when I thought I have something going there, that I have made a difference. I kept going back to set things right everytime there is a problem, hoping for once that I don't have to do the hard stuffs next time round. But the other party don't really care actually.

Bye bye and thank you!

2 comments:

Zuraffo said...

Have you finally decided to quit? Or is it more personal? ;)

It's good to move on! Lots of exciting waiting for us!

MoleWall said...

The right people will interpret it the right way.

Hey, you can always detect the hidden meanings in my writing! Hahaha!

But more importantly, I AM moving on! Hahaha!