12 Feb 2006

Lack of Updates

If you had been back constantly to check for updates, sorry! I was swamped with work last week and had to do OT three out of five days! I went down with blocked nose on Friday and slept for 18 hours on Saturday.

SO today is Origami Day, as I did the whole week's origami today! As you can see, I always adjust the date of the post to the day the event happened or was supposed to happened (and not the day I post all the entries), so that I can remember when it is supposed to be :P

Anyway, if you find checking my blog for updates a bother, please use the atom feed. If you are using Firefox, just click on the icon and you can add a "live bookmark" for my blog. If you only uses IE, tough luck! You will have to wait for IE7 to come out for a seamless syndicated new feed experience while the rest of us enjoy the convenient, not to mention the secured browsing experience. :P

Oh! If you are not using Windows XP, too bad, because IE7 is coming out for Windows XP and Windows Vista only. If you are using pirated Windows XP, tough luck too! Because IE7 will require you to verify that you are using a true copy of the Windows XP before they let you install IE7. There is no escape...

No comments: